7.7.09

day one of trip home.



so i arrived in sacramento pretty late on saturday and when i got there my mom, brother foryst and cousin renee were all there waiting for me. it was so good to see them. so as were waiting for my luggage foryst and renee see this guy and i didnt recognize him, but they were all excited and said it was this wwe fighter named chris jerico and so i was like lets go take a picture with him...so we did that and they thought it was like the coolest thing ever. we go back to wait for our luggage and then i look over and i see this huge, tall black guy and i recognize him and was all excited and whipped out my camera again. it was CHRIS WEBBER! haha. i love him--he plays for the kings, dated tyra banks...the list goes on he's a stud. so it was eventful night at the airport! they were both so nice! so the first night i just got home from the airport, visited and went right to bed! :) so glad to have gone home for a little bit and catch up on some much needed sleep!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SOOO jealous! I have always LOVED Chris Webber...he is so cute!! I'm glad to hear that he's nice too!!

JustLivingMYLife said...

haha thats awesome! and totally crazy you saw them there. i saw samym hagar there once! i didnt get to take a pic w him though, but he had a huge crowd around him once people started recognizing him haha

i am totally jealous of you bein in cali, i was supposed to be going out there in August but now that Im working I dont know if Ill get to :( I hope so though...