9.7.09

day two, three & four of trip home.

{me and foryst hanging out on the boat}
{my dad cleaning the bbq after amazing bbq ribs and corn!!}
{shooting cups}



{brandon wakeboarding}


{brandon doing a 180 or a backflip...i don't remember what this pic was}
{seth driving the boat}
{ally, rach & me--t.t}
{foryst--on my board--dont mind the glitter}
{seth jumping off of the cliff}
{heck yes, california rules!! haha}
{wakesuring}

{chillin' on the boat}
{my girls--ally, rachel & me}
{me and my amazing husband}



so basically my first few days of being back in california consisted of bbqs, boating, hanging out with the family and friends...oh and late night runs to coldstones. it was sooooo nice and relaxing to be back home!! i love going home because you don't have the pressure of getting all done up and being so perfectly one time and scheduled to do things {if that even makes sense. haha} it was just amazing to not have to put my makeup on, do my hair and just hang out in my sweats. i just LOVE LOVE LOVE how laid back my parents are--i am truly blessed! they are the kindest, most giving, hilarious, loving parents ever!! :)

No comments: