12.10.08

Gavin Degraw Concert


Well I think this is probably the first Post I have probably done just because Kaysi does all this stuff, but since we are getting married in like 4 days I thought it would be a good idea to write something about my future wife... I love Kaysi so much and think she is THE MOST gorgeous girl in the entire world. When I first met her I felt comfortable right away, she is the type of girl everyone feels comfortable around because she is just always herself. When I'm without her, things just are not as good... seriously, she is the type of girl you can take out and just have a good time with. I feel I am honestly the luckiest guy in the world. She is THE best and THE Prettiest in the whole entire world. I am so exited to spend the rest of my life with you! I love you K K! - Nick