28.6.11

Best B-Ball Shoe




I have found it really is tough to shop for Basketball shoes, but Im glad you know me and I can guide you in a good direction. I play basketball a lot and have played in a lot of shoes. If you foot is narrow or more skinny like mine go with a Hyperfuse or Adi-Zero. I play in the Hyperfuse and absolutely love them, but If you have a more wide foot definitely go with a Lebron or Jordan. Or if you simply don't care and just want the lightest shoe The D-Rose Adi-Zero is 9.8 oz. aka the lightest basketball shoe ever. The Hyperfuse and Kobe come in a close tie around about 12 oz and the Jordan is getting better. Generally Jordan's run heavy but this one is relatively light compared to others. And the Lebron is extremely comfy but weighs nearly 15 oz. Lebron is just simply too strong... he doesn't need a light shoe. But the Hyperfuse that I wear is tough to come by in stores due to the release of the new one which I am very exited for in July.

No comments: