15.4.11

kruz's nursery

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

so kruz's room is basically finished. all i need to get is a new bedspread for the queen bed we have in his room, to fill up all of those empty picture frames(newborn photos) & a bed frame...i'm not in a huge rush. i just want to find the perfect bed frame to go in it. for now the mattress will just be on the floor. :) when i first thought of kruz's room i wanted it to be all white with splashes of silver, with a white crystal chandelier, all white bedding...etc. just a very elegant room, but my cute little husband had other ideas! haha. he didn't want kruz's room to look like a girls room so i had to make some adjustments! i decided to add some color in his room! i just wanted to add a little bit of green, but then at the last minute decided to add some orange and teal as well. we're really happy the way it turned out! i'm just excited for him to get here so we can enjoy that room a little more!! :)

10 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

It looks soooo cute! I love it!!

The Allens said...

kaysi where did you get that big silver K from? I love it! I wanna get one for Cohens room!

makana hansen said...

pretty sure I want you to do a Blog swap with me. We can just feature something you made form the nursery. Please tell me yes!

McCormick Family said...

Sooo cute! I love it! It really is so darling! When we have a little one I need to hire you to decorate the nursery! How are you feeling? I miss you, I want to come see the room and see you!

JenDave said...

Omg kaysi!! His room is so freakin adorable. you are so crafty :) loveeeeeeeeee it!!

Unknown said...

Really cute the frames are cute with the colors matching the pillows and crib.... Nicers!!

The Fox Family said...

Wow i LOVE it! So cute and simple. I love the homemade touches...you have serious talent girl!

Kellee said...

Kays I seriously think this is the cutest thing ever! :) I love it! The queen bed will be your best friend. Hahah I spent many many nights in our spare bed in emms room! Haha and I'm so jealous of your diaper bag! I was and still an dying for one-but I can never bring myself to spend that much money when I think of all the diapers and formula that would buy! Hahahah LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm loving the style you went with for his room adorable!

Baby Lifestyles said...

I'd like to talk to you about featuring Kruz's nursery at Baby Lifestyles. Please email me at editor@ BabyLifestyles.com if you're interested to discuss further. Great job!