20.1.11

my beauty favorites...

Photobucket

so a while ago, i posted some of my favorite beauty must haves at the time and it seemed like everyone really enjoyed it. i've had a bunch of people ask me to do another post on it, but since i only like to recommend things that i absolutely LOVE & would use myself it has taken me a while to do another one. so anyways, here ya go! :) 

everyone knows how much of a product whore i am, i honestly use like 4-6 different products in my hair! one of them happens to be the bumble & bumble "do it all" hairspray. i just love everything about it, it smells absolutely amazing & it doesn't wear off like other hairsprays. it has a really great heat protectant, to help from damaging flat irons & curling irons. & i think the hold it has is perfect, it is super flexible and will still allow you to be able to play with you hair.

the second product i have been loving lately is the quenching hair masque from bumble & bumble. i use it once a week for a little added moisture! it seriously works sooooo good! a must have, one of the best deep conditions you can buy!


& the last product i love is by joico called "split end mender" it's great for all of you blondies that get those awful split ends from all of that bleach! it helps prevent your hair from splitting, i have really noticed a difference since ive used it!! places in my hair that i expect to have them i don't! 

2 comments:

McCormick Family said...

I love these!!! I need to come see you, when?

grant + brittany said...

oh i love this post! i have been in a product phase lately. i spend a lot of time on sephora reading reviews and it's my favorite thing to do lately.