16.6.10

lately...♥

i have been a major slacker with the blog lately, a lot has been going on! we will be out of town the next 3 weekends so i figure i need to blog before i have a mass amount of posts! i will be going home for over a week which is going to be so amazing! i really really miss my family! we have a lot of fun things planned when i go back, so it will be great! also, i graduate from school july 21st!!! so i am in the middle of things like final phase, plus going to day & night school has taken up a lot of my time! :) so i have to say i had sushi for the first time last weekend with our friends todd & christine!! well, i should say the first sushi roll that i have ever swallowed! haha. nick got the sunset rolls & then christine got the vegas roll! nick let me try his & of course i spit it up, way too raw for me! then, christine let me try hers & it was actually not bad! im not going to lie i doubt that i will ever crave it, but its decent! on to another subject...have you guys been watching the bachelor??? oh my heck first of all roberto is BEAUTIFUL!!! second of all, what is up with kasey?? seriously, he is SUCH a freak!! he is from clovis, california which is what my parents call the armpit of california! haha. ENOUGH SAID! hopefully none of you are from there! seriously, can she please send him packing & just marry roberto already or maybe chris...he is a doll too!! :) also, i don't know if you guys remember a few posts down , but nick sent in a video for tmobiles got talent. long story short they called him & told him he was going and that they just needed to figure out the stage so he could perform, they called his manager and told him that nick needed that time off. well, he got a call a few days later saying that they couldnt set it up & that he couldnt go. he was pretty bummed about that! nick is also going to be interviewing for a management position, which would be amazing!! he really deserves it, he works so hard and has grown fast in the company since he has worked there! well anyways, i hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! happy early fathers day to all of the amazing dads out there!

2 comments:

B&A said...

oh i LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you! Kasey is a freak.................a tattoo? really? and his singing-could it get anymore scary??!?!?!?!?! I'm so proud of you for having sushi!!!!! hahaha I'm so sad that nick isn't going! I felt like I knew someone famous! You seriously are graduating SO SOON!!!! I'm so excited for you- just don't do what I did and get a ssucky job!!!! I love you Mrs Fox and can't wait to see you 15 MORE DAYS!!!!

B&A said...

that comment is all over the place sorry! haha