15.3.09

tAgGeD bY kElLeE. ♥

..Tagged

'8' Favorite TV Shows
1. The Bachelor
2. The City
3. The Hills
4. Oprah
5. Regis and Kelly
6. Ellen
7. CSI
8. The news

'8' Things I did yesterday
1. Went to school
2. Did like a million color applications to manicans
3. Went home and changed for work.
4. Worked!
5. Did some laundry when I got home.
6. Ate din din.
7. Got ready for bed.
8. And passed out. haha.

'8' things I am looking forward to
1. finishing school. :)
2. Turning 21 june 1st!!!!! 
3. carlyn's wedding in april!!
4. my hair to be freakin' colored finally!
5. visiting my family soon!!
6. tanning season! im pretty freakin' pasty right now. its disgusting!
7. triple dates with kellee and alexa!!! :) :)
8. a week off in july!

'8' Favorite Restaurants
1. Red Robin
2. BJ's Brewery
3. Chipotle
4. Joe's Crab Shack
5. Biaggi's (and i'm not just saying that because i work there!!)
6. Cafe Rio (i hate it, but nick LOVES it)
7. Ruth's Chris (the one in sacramento)
8. Jack in the Box (i know, i know...but there tacos are SOOOO freakin' good!!)

'8' things on my wish list
1. graduate from paul mitchell in june of 2010.
2. range rover
3. vacation somewhere reaaaaallllly warm!!
4. kidsss (kennedy && kruz) :)
5. move back to california
6. work on fashion shows, photo shoots and movies.
7. get skinny.
8. get tickets to britney!! haha.

3 comments:

Tiffany A. said...

I was looking at your blog and the song "Capri" came on...I've never heard that before! I LOVED it! So sweet! Brought tears to my eyes!

Sarah said...

get skinny.....are you KIDDING me? i think you have already got your wish girlfriend.

JT said...

I am so with you on the Jack in the Box tacos. Every time I go home to Cali, we always have to make a stop at Jack in the Box... love it!