27.8.08

wedding updates. ♥






 the Bridesmaids Attire above.
gold top, chocolate brown pencil skirt and the brown jenna shoe.


can i just tell you how excited i am about the bridesmaids outfits. the girls are going to look SO gorgeous. nick and i have a HUGE bridal party--we each have nine girls and guys! 



**NICK DO NOT SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS-- YOU WILL SPOIL THE WEDDING DAY**






******DON'T DO IT NICHOLAS******







i KNOW you're thinking about it, please just do yourself a favor and STOP scrolling now!!!







.my WEDDING dress.




NICK DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!! IM WARNING YOU!!!! 


so here are a few videos of my wedding dress the day i bought it. it was like 3 or four sizes too big so they have to alter it, add buttons on the back and put sleeves on. the sleeves are going to be cap and the top is going to be a slight v neck with scalloped lace!! i'm so excited to see it finished!! i watched the second video and laughed so hard it really captures how stressed and annoyed i was getting. ha ha ha. SERIOUSLY NICK DONT DO IT!!


 **please forgive me i look SO haggard ! Also, my cousin renee took the videos so they are a little shaky and all over the place**

7 comments:

MyPremierDesigns said...

you are going to look sooooo drop dead gorgeous! I loooove the bridesmaid outfits too1 i will be in town october 7th-21st so I will be there for your wedding! i am so excited -last time we talked it was the 25th or something so now I will make it for SURE~

Unknown said...

AHHHHH!!! I am so excited for you!! The dress is GORGEOUS!!

makana said...

love the blog and the bridesmaid outfits and the dress... INCREDIBLE!!!I loved being sealed in the Sacramento Temple. I wish i could be there but you had BETTER send an invite to yoru favorite babysitter ever!

Jamie said...

SEXXXXYYYYY LITTLE MAMA!!!!!!! Holy cow! Now i know why Nick had to get you such a BIG ring.... to make sure everyone knows that KASYSI FOX-Y-LADY is TAKENNN!!!!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE EVERYTHING!!!

Anonymous said...

AH! I love it! Sooo sooo pretty. Altering mine is seriously the most stressful thing. Mine was way too big too so it was harder than I thought it was going to be. I'm so excited you get married in like a month from today!! And I get married in like 2 months and 11 days! YAY for us! Then our lives will be so much less stressful and awesome!

Anonymous said...

oh and are your bridesmaids outfits from victorias secret? Cause mine totally are too!

kaelyn&bryan said...

My maiden name is Nash... you might know my sister Jamie. Beautiful wedding dress by the way!