31.1.14

Oahu 2014

We had an amazing trip to Oahu with the Fox Family. Oahu has so many memories for me and my family and so it was really fun to go with my in laws. We stayed on the North Shore in Laie right by BYU-H where my brother attended and played Golf for. We left Kruz with my mom for the 9 days we were gone, which was a huge worry because we had never left him alone for that long! Needless to say he had a blast with "GG" and his Auntie Nay Nay and Uncle Foryst. They took such good care of him!! Thanks mama! While we were there we went on lots of fun hikes through Waimea Falls, Hauula, we had LOTS of beach days. Including my favorite beach day at Castle Beach where I spotted Jack Johnson with his cute family! I about died, he has been my favorite since high school. My brother surfed with him while he lived there and so I think I spotted him so quickly because I remembered that. PRETTY dang cool! It was a great trip and we can't wait to go back! :)













No comments: