13.5.10

summer is right around the corner &...




i am FREAKING out, i have never EVER in my life not been to the gym in this long!! i feel like a beached whale, right now!! ughhh, SICK! part of well the MAIN reason i haven't been is because of school. i am going monday through saturday 9 am to 10pm and i really have no time. i come home completely exhausted & i just want to catch up with my favorite shows, do the laundry, talk to my husband & then go to bed! i have to change, someone help me get motivated!!! PLEASEEE!!! we can do it together!!! haha.

i will be graduating in july, so i will be able to start back up at the gym then... but i REALLLLLLLYYY need to start eating healthy! does anyone know of any good cleanses to get me started off right or any healthy recipes, at home/on my break workouts or plans that have worked for you?? any advice would be amazing!! i also feel like talking about it with people will really make me want to change & improve. so hopefully i will stick to my word...ughh i have too! my m.i.l. just booked a beach house in newport this summer for the 1st week of august and i HAVE to be toned & back into shape!

btw, this is for me & i just want to get back into feeling good about myself! i hate that feeling when you aren't in good shape! also, my mom wants to run a marathon next year...so i for sure need to start training! 

so PLEASEEEEEE help help help! any advice would be soo soo amazing, i really need it!!! i am already stressing about the summer & crap...its basically here!! & if any of you guys want to do it with me, i would love it!! i know when you have someone else doing it with you, it is a lot easier to do it. oh & i just took before pictures...i might just show you the before after i am to my goal!! :) email me if you want to do it with me kaysifox@gmail.com

4 comments:

JenniferKaryn said...

Well I've decided the best way to get in shape fast is running. I started running in February, my long runs are up to 12 miles now, I'm running a half marathon in 4 weeks and a full marathon in October. Its hard work, but it's definitly a FAST way to get toned and in shape.

Good luck doing whatever you choose!!I'm sure you'll do great

Megan Rose Belingheri Fox said...

Oh if we lived in the same city I would totally go running with you...i need a running partner!! Seriously though running really is the best. I like to mix in some cross training too, like a spin class. I agree, having someone to work out with makes it sooo much easier!

Alexander and Whitney Kerr said...

Ha I feel like we have identical lives. I just went to the gym and got some personal training sessions but my biggest problem is food. I go to 24 if you ever want to work out together :)

kaysi fox said...

meg, we should do a marathon together next year!!! how fun would that be?!?!