2.6.08

happy birthday to me. ♥ the big 2-0!!

                                                me && my l♥ve
                                                 me with my birthday cake.
                                                 renee && nick lighting my candles.
                                                          hanging out.
                                                     my dad, mom and me.


                                        me with my grandma donna && grandma georgia
                                           opening one of the gifts nick got me. haha.
                                                      i l♥ve my nickers.
                                                    me about to blow out my candles.
                                                         the flowers nick gave me. :)
                                           some of my family, that came over for dinner.

2 comments:

Tiffany A. said...

Happy birthday!! (a little late). hope it was a great one!!
so when are you going to marry that cute boy of yours?? (am i allowed to ask that)

Unknown said...

Hey Kaysi,
I found your blog! Happy Late Birthday! You are Nick are way too cute together! Hope things are going well! Love, Brittany